Friday, June 14, 2013

The Shed Build

I decided to have Quality Sheds from Menifee CA build my shed.  This is the second one they have done for us.  I've been really impressed.  Very professional, quick and excellent quality.

 I'm not sure their range, but if you want a great shed for a reasonable price check out, www.SoCalSheds.com.

The final product. 
 
The day started out with me going out and getting some blocks in position.  I wanted the shed raised a bit and had a bunch of landscape blocks left over.
 
 
The Shed has arrived.

 
 
That's a lot of stuff.



Pressure treated.  Normally on the ground, but I wanted a bit more elevation.

While one worker gets started the other is laying out, measuring and cutting.


Floor joists ready for floor.

Shed floor is in.

Wall #1

And #2, #3, #4.

Starting to look like a shed.

Tyvek, or lowes version anyway.

Siding on

Routed windows and door opening.

Porch roof in place.

And the final product.  Had to get a flag on it quick.  Need a few train flags.

No comments:

Post a Comment